ICYMI: Catch The Wave This Weekend

Yeezy Mafia for the win!!!

Hold up... Not so fast...

I'm not sure what to make of this post... adidas.com/yeezy is not showing a release for the weekend and then I started researching... I actually went to the Yeezy Mafia website and was told "don't believe everything you see on the internet". Then I looked at their IG story and something's not adding up.

So if this is true then adidas has officially compromised my bank account and crippled my discretionary spending between this and the Pharrell joints dropping on the 16th...

If this isn't true shame on you YEEZY MAFIA for playing with people's emotions! LOL!

UPDATE: It's true... The sneaker is releasing... adidas confirmed it
 
$300 pairs first come first served... What do you think?

Let the battle of the bots begin!

Comments