Tru to the Game

"In October 2013, Marlon Knispel from Berlin contacted me and asked me if I wanted to contribute to his planned adidas book "True Originals". The book should be a homage to the good times of adidas, in which the best adidas models (his opinion) from 1970 to 1993 would be presented. Since Marlon is of the opinion that he himself is not able to write texts, he asked me if I could put his interviews and research results in a textual form and translate it to English. I was interested and we went to work. The result is a book that will be released next September. In order to be able to pay the printing, Marlon needs about € 3000, which we want to collect on kickstarter."

                                https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/937238908/true-originals
 
"Unfortunately, the production costs of the book are quite high due to its extreme hardcover size. That, of course, also makes the retail price quite high. We are happy about any kind of support.... financially or by sharing the kickstarter page on your social media feeds, I will be greatful."


Comments