I don't rock hi-tops but I do like the Nizza-esque silhouette on these.
Certainly these are reminiscent of Chuck's and I think NIGO does a decent job on these. With a price point of $65 I might have to cop each color for wifey. Whaddiya think?
Launched in 1976, the men's Shooting Star Hi was a formidable basketball performer that soon transitioned into street style. The unmistakable canvas shoe returns courtesy of Japanese designer and creative force Nigo, who adds a Trefoil toe bumper and side zip detail.
- Canvas upper
- Medial-side zip for easy access
- Rubber toe bumper with tiny Trefoils
- Comfortable textile lining
- Decorative stitching on heel
- Vulcanized rubber outsole
Buy your pair on adidas dot com now!