adidas Originals | #Supercolor BTS with Pharrell Williams


The adidas Originals Superstar Supercolor

Supercolor is a celebration of equality through diversity. With 50 colors of the Superstar, everybody will be able to select his or her color. It is more diverse than any pack ever before and therefore it is more individual than any pack ever before. - Pharrell


Walter's Clothing display on "fleek" - Photo courtesy of DJ Greg Street

Well, another anticipated release from the 3 Stripes arsenal dropped this past weekend...

I'll be honest, I'm on the fence but as the weather warms up and I start envisioning my beach outfits in my mind I'm starting to reconsider the forest green, lemon yellow and tropical orange.

Did you cop? What pair(s) and how many?

Let us know in the comments below
 

Comments