Black & Proud


NE-NEFERTITS10_black_front.jpg


365 Black Fact: Greenwood is a neighborhood in Tulsa, Oklahoma. As one of the most successful and wealthiest African American communities in the United States during the early 20th Century, it was popularly known as America's "Black Wall Street" until the Tulsa Race Riot of 1921. The riot was one of the most devastating race riots in history and it destroyed the once thriving Greenwood community. (Source)


NE-AFRICAREDS10_redblack_front.jpg

Ok, ok I know I'm late by a couple days for Black History Month but I just caught wind of these fitteds from the NEW ERA Flagship store the other day. These joints are stupid dope fresh! Takes me back to the days when it was cool to read and rock your leather African medallion.

The first cap features a metallic embroidered (raised) Nefertiti at front & the second fitted features a metallic embroidered (raised) African continent design.

Don't front, go get yours. Holla at my man FONZ @ New Era Flagship 117 Luckie St. Tell him The GORilla sent you.

Kenya-ZX.jpg

adidas ZX Country Edition - Kenya

GORilla-BHM.jpg


Black & Proud


(BTW: If I ever find the bum that stole my Sol Munki Varsity Jacket I'ma break both hands and sever their fingers)

Comments