I Put On For My City...

adidas is showing a lot of love to the CHICAGO BULLS this season. (Might have something to do with D ROSE) Anyways the homies at LDRS liberated these Phantom II's from their secret stash. Supposedly these will be released soon but select sneaker accts got their hands on 14 pairs to disburse to family and friends. I need to make a call and get a new circle of friends with 3 Stripes connects...
I kinda was sleeping on these. The CHAMPS SPORTS @ Lenox Mall got these in but I was like "eh..." I'm a sucker for a shoe with a story behind it though. these are the EQT M (according to the CHAMPS sales associate) or D Rose EQUATION if you check the online reports. Either way I'ma give these a second look when I go back to work. The shoe is supposed to be like a convertible or something where you can wear it as a high top or a low. Might need to holla at one of my connects to get a pair at the right price.

Comments