Foot Fetish: adidas Originals Highrise





(spotted @ THE SHOE GAME)

"adidas Originals is constantly redefining the art of innovation and holding true to their name and this new silhouette serves as the true testement. The adidas Highrise is a premium model outfitted with premium materials that place subtle but supreme quality over exhausted silhouettes with flashy colorways. The suede trim plays co-pilot to the pebbled leather tucking away the 3-stripes logo covertly perforated on midpanel."


I can only pray to the TREFOIL gods in PORTLAND & GERMANY that we see this shoe at the Lenox Mall store.

I need the white and gray ones in my life

BONUS: Oooooooo look at the red and the black
UPDATE: WE WILL HAVE THESE AT THE LENOX MALL LOCATION IN TWO WEEKS AND YOU WON'T BELEIVE THE PRICE!!!

Comments

  1. What's good Fam!

    It's Silini checking in on the blog...I'm in love with these kicks...what can I do to get them on my feet bruh lol!

    One

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment