adidas x Star Wars

adidas-star-wars-2.jpg

spotted @ Nice Kicks.com



I, CHICAGORilla, an ah-dee-dahz Head since my introduction to Hip Hop and Down By Law since my first purchase with my own money from my first paying job in 1990 pray to the sneaker gods that we getting these in store at adidas Originals Lenox Mall. My man Dev Allen put me up on these over the summer but that was just sneak peeks of design prints and rumors. The good people @ Nice Kicks.com got the goods. Well at least a sneak peek of some real samples. Only thing I know is these are slated for a Spring 2010 release. I don't know much else.



Check below for more pics of this genius collaboration and we'll keep you posted when these do hit the shelves!





Darth Vader (I'm thinking this is a Forum Mid)
adidas-star-wars-3.jpg

This joint is a inspired by scenes from the movie but I'm thinking that the shoe itself may be a Micro Pacer
adidas-star-wars-4.jpg
Apparel will prolly include track jackets, hoodies and tees

adidas-star-wars-5.jpg
adidas-star-wars-6.jpg

Comments